We use our own cookies and those of third parties for improving your browsing experience, and offering you content and adverts which are relevant to you. If you continue browsing we shall understand that you accept our Cookies policy.Accept
Insert reference number and the e-mail to check your booking and enable cancellation or modification.Close
Insert user name and password and benefit from the advantages we offer.Forgot your password? Close
Insert user name and password and benefit from the advantages we offer.Forgot your password? Close
Insert e-mail to recover password. Check your inbox and activate new password.Close
Cookies policy on www.rafaelhoteles.com
This document informs you and describes the Cookies Policy of the website with the url: https://www.rafaelhoteles.com, which is owned by the entity RAFAELHOTELES S.A.U., (hereinafter, the website).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to identify the user. The user's browser memorises cookies (temporary or permanent) on the hard disk and occupies a minimum memory space and does not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and they are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parties with restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: Are those which allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature, predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, language, type of browser through which they are accessing the service, the regional settings from where they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are either processed by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered by users. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow the advertising space on the website to be managed as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or the use made of the website. For this we can analyse your browsing habits on the internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the advertising space on the website to be managed as efficiently as possible that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: The website may use third-party services which, on behalf of the owner of the website, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other internet services.
In particular, this website uses the following cookies
Own Cookies (rafaelhoteles.com)
_ga, 2 years, Google Analytics: It is used to identify users.
_gid, 1 day, Google Analytics: It is used to identify users.
_uetsid, 1 day, Bing: Microsoft Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking (UET) tracking cookie
PHPSESSID, N/A, PHP: This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.
Showcookies, 1 year, Variable that stores a value (of a single character) to confirm if the cookies policy message on the website has already been displayed
MUID, 1 year, Bing: used by Bing to identify machines (computers) - Machine Unique Identifier
MUIDB, 1 year, Bing: used by Bing to identify machines (computers) - Machine Unique Identifier
NID, 6 months, Google: The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as preferred language
Domain: https//: www.facebook.com
Fr, 3 months, Facebook: used by Facebook to direct advertising to users (remarketing)
DSID, 1 month, Google: Advertising cookies
IDE, 1 year, Google: Advertising cookies
Third party Cookies
TPV_3865, 3 days, Can collect anonymous information about the displayed banners, including the display page, as well as the purchases or transactions made.
3865_sat, 60 seconds , Identify the user for a short period (1 minute) to prevent the registration of visits from the same device to be duplicated.
3865, 30 days, Can collect anonymous information about browsing, including the origin of the visit, as well as the purchases or transactions made.
Domain: track.adform.net server.adform.net adx.adform.net server.adformdsp. net .adformdsp.net
EBFC, 7 days, Identify the total frequency limit for expandable banners
EBFCD, 7 days, Identify the daily frequency limit for expandable banners
CT, 28 days, Identify the last third-party ad tracking pixel on the advertiser's pages
C, 60 days , Identifies if the user accepts cookies. 1 - Accepted cookies 3 - Opt-out
Otsid, permanent, Specific Opt-out of the Advertiser
SR, 1 day, Sequential information - contains total impressions, daily impressions, total clicks, daily clicks, and the date of the last impression
cid, 60 days, Cookie ID (legacy) – same as UID
CFFC, 7 days, Frequency limit for composite banners
Domain: .adform.net .adformdsp.net
Uid, 60 days, Unique identifier
TPC, 14 days, Identifies if the user accepts third-party cookies 1 - Accepted cookies 3 - Opt-out
GCM, 1 day, Identifies if it is necessary to retest the existence of coincidence with the partner's cookie 1 - Accepted cookies 3 - Opt-out
Token, session, Opt-out security token
Pi, 7 days, Can collect anonymous information about the displayed banners, including the display page, as well as the purchases or transactions
__tdat21760, 30 days, Can collect anonymous information about browsing, including the origin of the visit, as well as the purchases or transactions made
Data, 2 weeks, This cookie is used by the third-party dynamic content creation platform. It contains the data of the products last shown to the user.
Ans3,check,dbm1,r, 2 days, This cookie is used by a third-party data management platform. It contains information about the synchronisation status of the cookie ID. The synchronisation of this ID allows our data management platform to use your data outside of our operations platform.
Id, 2 years, This cookie is used by a third-party data management platform. It contains the ID of a cookie used by that platform. The synchronisation of this ID allows our data management platform to use your data outside of our operations platform.
_ngid, 1 year, This cookie contains an anonymous numeric identifier. It is used to link the anonymous product code in a DB with the anonymous user to suggest products of interest. It does not collect personally identifiable information.
- Domain: .adnxs.com
acb, 90 days, Cookies that begin with acb have a value unique to a particular ad and are used to indicate to the platform which ad to show and to record the fact that such ad was shown, for purposes such as billing and reporting.
anj, 90 days, This cookie contains information about whether the ID of a cookie is synchronised with our partners. The ID synchronisation allows our partners to use their data outside the Platform
icu, 90 days, This cookie is used to select ads and limit the number of times the user sees a particular advertisement. It contains information such as the number of times an advertisement has been viewed, how recently it has been viewed or how many advertisements in total have been seen.
sess, session, This session cookie contains a non-unique numeric value: "1". It is used by the Platform to verify that the browser accepts AppNexus cookies.
uuid2, 90 days, This cookie contains a unique random number that allows the platform to recognise the browser and the device. It is compared to certain data - such as segments of interest and ad history displayed on the browser or device - provided by customers or by third parties and stored on the Platform. This information is used to select ads to be displayed by the Platform, to measure its performance and attribute the payment of those advertisements. In addition, in order to allow customers to use non-PII (Personal Identification Information) data that is collected outside the platform or that is acquired by third parties, this cookie is sometimes paired with customers or other third-party cookies that contain said non-PII data.
, session, This cookie is used to anonymously identify a user's browser session
How can you eliminate the cookies used by this website and what are the consequences?
This website will not link the cookies to the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase without your express consent by means of activating cookies in your browser.
To use this website, it is necessary to install cookies, which collect completely anonymous information, in any case. Despite this, you can configure your browser to block them and, if necessary, delete them. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you may not take advantage of and/or use any of its services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our website.