We use our own cookies and those of third parties for improving your browsing experience, and offering you content and adverts which are relevant to you. If you continue browsing we shall understand that you accept our Cookies policy.
This document aims to regulate the rules of use and guarantee the protection of the users of Rafaelhoteles.com, property of RAFAELHOTELES, S.A.U. (herein, RAFAELHOTELES).
Data Rafaelhoteles Rafaelhoteles S.A.U. Company registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid Volume 2329, Folio 79, Page M-40.969 Address: C/Ayala, 3 - 28001 Madrid CIF: A-80239007 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +34 91 539 90 21 Fax: +34 91 539 90 22
The terms "You" and "User" are used herein to refer to all individuals and/or entities which for any reason access this website. RAFAELHOTELES has made available via Rafaelhoteles.com and its other official websites, information and services related to our hotels such as online room bookings, photo gallery, Customer Care, employment and several promotions which are continuously updated (herein, the services). The use of the site and/or of its services, will entail the full and unreserved acceptance, and the validity of each and every one of the General Conditions gathered in the last updated version of these Rules of use, due to which the user must be aware of the importance of reading them every time he/she visits Rafaelhoteles.com. The access to and/or use of certain services offered to the users (herein, the user) at Rafaelhoteles.com, may be subject to certain conditions which, depending on the different cases, may replace, modify and/or complete these Rules of use, due to which the user, prior to accessing and/or using these services and contents, must read and accept said conditions.
2. Use of the website Rafaelhoteles.com and services
2.1 The user undertakes to use the Rafaelhoteles.com website and any services made available to the user via the same, in accordance with the Law, moral standards, generally accepted customs and public order, as well as in accordance with the content of the present Rules of use. In consequence, the user is obliged to not use the Rafaelhoteles.com website or services for illegal or illicit purposes and or contrary to the content of these Rules of use, harmful of rights and/or of third parties or which, in any manner, may damage the Rafaelhoteles.com website or impede its normal use, or of the services accessible via the same. 2.2 RAFAELHOTELES may, for increased agility in the operation of Rafaelhoteles.com and in benefit of the users, unilaterally modify, at any moment and without prior notice, the services provided or any substantial aspect of this website, or the conditions involving the operational, technical and use of the services of Rafaelhoteles.com.
3. Personal data protection of the users by RAFAELHOTELES Rafaelhoteles undertakes to comply with current laws regarding automated data handling and especially, regarding Statutory Law 15/99, of 13 December, on Protection of Data of a Personal Nature. RAFAELHOTELES informs the user of the purposes for which it shall use the personal data gathered via this website: a) Online Bookings By filling out the Online Bookings form, every holder accepts and authorises RAFAELHOTELES to use and handle in an automated manner the personal data supplied for the purpose of completing the requested booking and providing a customised products and services offer and improving the commercial relationship with our clients, for the aforementioned purposes. b) Job Offers Form BY filling out the form for registering with our Job Offers, every holder accepts and authorises RAFAELHOTELES to use and handle in an automated manner the personal data and information provided in order for them to become part of our personnel selection database with a view to being entered into the personnel selection processes of the different hotels, for the sole purpose of selecting personnel.
c) Sending the newsletter: RAFAELHOTELES informs you that your e-mail address shall be included into an automated for the purpose of providing information related to our news and offers via e-mail.
The holders of the data have at all times the right to access the file, and are entitled to exercise their rights to rectify, cancel and oppose under the terms foreseen in the data protection law. In the same manner, the user's consent for his/her personal data to be handled and assigned may be revoked at any time without retroactive effect. To this effect, it shall suffice to contact RAFAELHOTELES via the e-mail address email@example.com, or in writing to its registered address located on calle Ayala, 3 28001 Madrid Spain. RAFAELHOTELES guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate safety measures within its facilities, systems and files. Likewise, RAFAELHOTELES guarantees the confidentiality of the Personal Data, although it will reveal to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information which is in its power or is accessible via its systems and is required in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case. The users of http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/ guarantee and respond, in any case, for the veracity, accurateness, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data facilitated, and they undertake to maintain said data duly updated. On the other hand, RAFAELHOTELES may gather information via devices such as cookies or log files regarding the browsing customs of its users on Rafaelhoteles.com. These devices are associated exclusively to a unique user and his/her own computer. In such a case, RAFAELHOTELES shall only use this data as a whole with the ultimate purpose of improving its services. It is possible that RAFAELHOTELES may share this information with its client companies, but in the same way and always only with a global and statistic nature.
4. Right to Modify the Rules of use
RAFAELHOTELES reserves the right to unilaterally modify without prior notice, any of the terms and conditions of these Rules of use, under the terms and conditions deemed convenient, informing the users of the modifications carries out via Rafaelhoteles.com.
5. Intellectual Property and Copyright
All the information contained on http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/, its graphic design and the language code, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property protection rights. Not permitting, without prejudice of the provisions of these Rules of use, the distribution, modification, assignment, public communication, reproduction or any other act related to all or part of the information found at http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/, without prior authorisation from RAFAELHOTELES. Any reproduction or copy, distribution or publication, of any nature, of the content of the information published at http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/ without prior authorisation in writing from RAFAELHOTELES is prohibited. The authorisation for reproduction may be requested at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1 In the event of http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/ refers by means of links to adverts or third party websites, RAFAELHOTELES shall not be obliged to control and shall not previously control, approve or make its own the services, contents, data, files, products and any type of material present on the third party website(s), due to which RAFAELHOTELES shall, under no circumstance, respond for the legality of the content(s) of said website(s), which shall be the sole responsibility of the third party, including but without limited to, the regard for legality, moral standards, generally accepted customs and public order, of the contents, as well as those not harming the rights of any third parties. The existence of a hyperlink does not entail any sort of relationship of any nature between RAFAELHOTELES and the owner of the website on which said link is established. 6.2 Any users or third parties intending to establish a hyperlink with the website http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/, must guarantee that the hyperlink only allows access to the pages or services of the website http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/, but does not carry out, including but not limited to, any reproduction of contents, deep-links, browsers, inaccurate or incorrect statements, regarding the contents or the website http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/. Except for the signs which are a part of the hyperlink, the user guarantees that the website on which the hyperlink is to be established shall not contain brands, commercial names, establishment signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to RAFAELHOTELES.
7. Liability disclaimer
7.1 Rafaelhoteles does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of its website or of the products or services made available to the user, hence excluding any liability for damages and/or losses of any nature which may be caused by the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of its website or of its services, although its shall aim to facilitate, in so far as possible, technical support to the affected person. 7.2 Rafaelhoteles shall not be obliged to control and shall not previously control, approve or make its own the services, contents, data, files, products any type of material existing on third party website(s), due to which RAFAELHOTELES shall, under no circumstance, respond for the legality of the contents of their website(s), as this shall be the exclusive responsibility of the third parties, including but not limited to, regard for legality, moral standards, generally accepted customs and public order, of the contents, as well as these not harming the rights of any third parties. 7.3 Rafaelhoteles shall not be obliged to control and does not control, or guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of the products or services made available to the user by third parties hosted outside of http://www.rafaelhoteles.com/, excluding any liability for any damages and/or losses of any nature which may be caused by a lack of availability, reliability or continuity or its website or of its services. The user shall respond for the damages and/or losses of any nature which RAFAELHOTELES may suffer as a consequence of a non-compliance of the user, of the law or of any of the general conditions gathered in this agreement.
8. Safeguard for the Rules of use If one of the provisions of these Rules of use were to be declared null or void, the remaining Conditions shall be maintained in the agreed terms. RAFAELHOTELES undertakes to replace the provision affected by the nullity, coming as close as possible to the intention initially aimed for by the parties.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction These Rules of use are governed by Spanish law. For the purpose of resolving any controversy or dispute which may arise regarding its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial, RAFAELHOTELES and the users expressly waive their right to their own jurisdiction and subject to the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid city. This contract constitutes the complete and comprehensive expression of the agreement between RAFAELHOTELES and the user, and replaces any previous agreements, commitments or statements, both written and verbal, which may have existed previously between the parties.